Wednesday, September 9, 2009

MEH

So today I have come to realize that with this new job in the office, I tend to hang out by myself. I went to lunch today by myself, kinda boring. I usually dont have time anymore to hang out with my friends from my platoon. I work 4-midnight everyday and then sleep right after that. All of my friends work the nights, so when I am done with my shift and ready or bed everyone else is still working. Im not exactly sure why I care that eat alone, but for some reason I like to talk to people. Oh well I guess, I am not going to worry about it anymore, if I hang out with people thats fine but thats not the important thing. Its more important for me to talk to my wife and family than it is to worry about who I hang out with over here. Really starting to miss everything back home lately. I have been thinking alot about Toby lately, I wonder if he even knows that I am gone, or if he will recognize me when I get home. I unfortunately have even thought what will happen in a few years if something were to happen to him. I really dont like to think about it but I know it will happen eventually. Any who these thoughts for this blog havent been that happy I guess but I am doing well and trying to enjoy myself when I can. Hopefully Ill be home in late February.

Ask yourself this question:
"Will this matter a year from now?"
Richard Carlson

2 comments: