Saturday, August 29, 2009

1:37 AM

So yeah thats what time it is right now. I have slept for a total of about 1 hour and 20 min. This has been happening more and more lately. I will sleep for an hour or two then I wont be able to sleep again for a while. What is the deal? This really sucks, I havent slept a continuos 6-8 hour period (without some kind of sleeping aid) since the first deployment. I gotta see if I can blame this on the military some how. Other than that things are alright here. I get to go on a mission again soon, yeah I am actually a truck driver not a secretary. Glad someone finally figured that out. Well thats about all I got for now, stayed tuned for more updates.

How ya doin'? Peace be with you. Praise Jebus.
Homer Simpson

(just thought that was humorous, dont forget to praise Jebus)

No comments:

Post a Comment