Sunday, August 9, 2009

Another day another dollar

Well thats one more for the record books. Another day spent in this freakin place. Today was a busy day, not supposed to be, supposed to be an easy day cuz there is nothing to do on sunday. But no I had to do more paperwork than ever. Stupid LT and not being able to do anything right... grrrrrr. Anyways talked to Elizabeth sunday evening and it made everything better. I even got to see my niece Adysson, if only for a brief second. All the babies are getting really big, probably wont even recognize me when I get back. Well we'll see.

-A wise man learns by the mistakes of others, a fool by his own.-

1 comment:

  1. I found your link from Jennifer's blog. What a way for me to keep up with all you kids. Mallory is even has a blog now. (stolzstory.blogspot.com/) Grammie and Papa love being able to be a part of your lives. We think of you often and pray for you daily.

    Love, Auntie Sheri & Donna

    ReplyDelete