Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Yeah

So right I was sitting here trying to think of what to title this blog... as I sat there I was listening to this song that was really getting me to start ... rockin out I guess is the only way to describe it. Any ways the song was Second Chance by Shinedown. I just wanted to say that cuz I really liked the song

Ok so now for the real stuff. Today was a bit of a long day, I sat in my little office and filled out paperwork, entered data into the computer, answered phones and I maybe got in a little game of minesweeper or spider solitaire. I got to say though this whole office job thing isnt all that bad over here. Time seems to fly by when I sit in there. There is one down fall though... I dont get a whole lot of exercise in there and when I get done with the day I have no motivation to go and work out or run. I am going to have to find some way of motivating myself to do something other than ping pong. Oh yeah yesterday I spent about 3-4 hours playing ping pong (when I say playing I mean that I sat there while Jason, a friend of mine, sat there and just punished me with his advanced skills.) But after that I felt like I had improved just a little. Well tonight I played my new boss which I have known for about 7 years. I beat him three games out of five. I was so amazed. I am not that good but I guess I have some good reflexes.

Well thats all I got for now... maybe more when something actually happens.

-Work spares us from three evils: boredom, vice, and need.-
Voltaire

No comments:

Post a Comment