Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Things that I miss

So anyways I was sitting here trying to think of what to write about, when I suddenly started thinking of the things I am missing out on. For one I just looked at a friends facebook and saw their hiking photos. Great shots of Mt Rainier, that's one thing I would love to be doing right now. The other is my wife of course, I miss her the most. I also miss my dog, Toby. Elizabeth said that he has been depressed without me, I cant tell if its true or if she is just trying to make me feel better. There are numerous other things that I miss but the one big thing that I am going to miss in January is my best friends wedding. I have known Aaron for at least 20 years and he was my best man. They tried to push the wedding back so I would make it in time but they couldn't push it out any longer than January. I appreciate them trying to make it so that I can be there but it is just almost impossible. I guess I will have to make it up to them when I get home. Any ways that's about all I have for now, I don't want to dwell on these things, makes it harder to be here.

-One way to get the most out of life is
to look upon it as an adventure-
William Feather

2 comments: